visit sierrawestscalemodels.com

O Scale O'Neill's Fabrication build thread

1121314151618»

Comments

• Great scene Kevin, fits the mood of the dio for sure. I sure wouldn't want to crawl underneath that car!
  • muddy, the base is 15" x 16". bryan, the lps look good. brett, i wouldn't either. i'll make it a bit more secure for him.
  • Love the little scene. Very cool.
  • thanks joel.
  • my photographer pal came over sunday and brought quite a few lights, and an expensive camera with a deluxe tripod (in short..my buddy was her roadie and it took several trips from the truck) with her. she took alot of shots, albiet, not the shots i would have taken. be that as it may....here they are:1

well there ya have it.
  • Good Job there young man a lot to look at. ....Carl.......
  • Kevin,

Great photos. Thanks for posting them for us to enjoy. Give your photographer friend a big hug from the SierraWest Forum members. Probably did that already, eh?

I especially like the mechanic working under the old truck. After I first saw that figure in one of your earlier posts I ordered one for a future diorama.

Later, Dave S. Tucson, AZ
  • A great model deserves a great photo session.
  • Another great job Kevin! The photo's are great. The weathering is great and the use of the little people is nicely done.
  • Fantastic modeling. Again ! Very inspiring. Thanks for sharing this.
  • Great job Kevin! Love the details and weathering on them. I also thought the mechanic working on the truck was a nice addition. Hopefully he doesn't bump that concrete block holding the truck up!
  • thanks everyone. osha would have a field day....
  • Beautiful job Kevin. Love seeing the diorama come together.
  • Great looking model in all aspects. Still wondering what the guy ,laying under that truck, was thinking when he crawled under there.

Mike S.
  • thanks all.
  • Really nice Kevin. A model to be proud of for sure.
  • Great job Kevin.

Jerry
  • Wonderful and enjoyable pictures Kevin of great modeling. Really, really nice.

Geezerbill