visit sierrawestscalemodels.com

#315 - Water Tank and Handcar Maintenance Shed - Official Build - Karl. A

1131415161719»

Comments

• Thanks so much, it's an amazing kit and really shows what Brett has made possible.
  • You bet, beautiful work! Couldn’t agree more regarding the kit…fabulous!
  • Karl, just got finished going through this build log. Outstanding work.
  • Holy Smokers….haven’t checked in for quite some time….simply amazing Karl

Terry
  • edited September 2023
    Thanks so much Ken, Travis and Terry.
    Great to read that you enjoyed my final pics of this amazing kit.
    I really appreciate your comments.
  • edited September 2023
    Hey Karl, what wonderful project. I must have fallen asleep and missed the final outcome. You have done just the right amount of grime and not gone overboard. Your mix of colors and the way you used the grime are just right for the different material surfaces. The many little details you have used are aged very well and the placement of all the junk piles etc. is just great. You get my big WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Karl, Fantastic work! All the details are placed to perfection. The colors are blended so nothing overpowers the eye. I like just everything about your build. looking forward to your next one. Randy
  • what's next on karl's workbench?
  • edited November 2023
    Thanks so much Steve, really appreciated, everything done straight from the kit and the manual and Brett's pictures. All of the details, placement and techniques... just cant go wrong.
    Thanks so much Randy, means a lot. You and me both !
    Thanks Kev, not sure at the moment, juggling several things/projects at the moment, progress as it happens my friend.
  • wow Karl that looks amazing!
  • Karl.A said:

Everything done straight from the kit and the manual and Brett's pictures. All of the details, placement and techniques... just can't go wrong.

And it doesn't hurt to have a lot talent!! Perfect!!

Jerry

• Jerry said:

Karl.A said:

Everything done straight from the kit and the manual and Brett's pictures. All of the details, placement and techniques... just can't go wrong.

And it doesn't hurt to have a lot talent!! Perfect!!

Jerry

amen!