visit sierrawestscalemodels.com

R.R.C aka Robert's Railroad Camp

123457»

Comments

• holy cow. i love the way you rearranged the structures. most exellent
  • edited March 2023
    I've hit a snag on my Truck Repair build because this is exactly what I'm invisioning for the scenery but I have no idea how to do it. This is just incredible.
  • Jim, what exactly is the problem. Where are you stuck, perhaps I can give you some advice. If you like this build and it's scenery, go and check out my Gallery Page. I am sure you will find some ideas in my previous builds.. And of course, all the builds of the other Gallery ' Inhabitants ' ... :)
  • Robert,
    I've only applied scenery material to one other kit, so I am very new to this. I've tried to apply static grass in the past, but it looked horrible. I have the Noch applicator and it doesn't seem to work very well, I ended up with grass all over the place and made a real mess. The grass that got to the glue wasn't standing up. I was very discouraged, so I scraped it all up and started over and did without the static grass. I would so like to be able to put in different textures and layers of grasses, but I think it's beyond my capabilities.
    You have such a talent for being able to duplicate on the model what you see in real life. I have looked at all of your projects and am blown away by what you are able to do. I'll study them again and maybe I'll get the courage to forge ahead. Thanks for helping.
  • Beautiful piece of work as always!