visit sierrawestscalemodels.com

the "official" Show off your SWSM 3D Printed details thread!

Comments

• coming soon! but wait~ there's more!
  • Excited about more details! Can't have enough!
  • edited August 2023
    Waiting, literally. Sitting in an airport waiting for my continuously delayed flight to Frisco. I’ll get the generator before I catch this flight.
  • Look forward to the goodies u t offering.
    regards
    Malcolm
  • The next project will be the 3D Printed release of the famous CHB Models Machine Shop Machinery. These amazing kits will be available in both HO and O Scales. So excited about this! The machinery kits include all of the incredible detail of the original releases with the ease of the 3D Printed assembly.

MT
  • IRAC3

Here is a pic of the Ingersoll Rand Air Compressor version on sleds.
  • Available tomorrow, August 12 - (along with the Ingersoll Rand Air Compressor) is my first 3D Printed themed set. A Blacksmith Shop detail set in both HO and O scales. I have researched not only prototypical blacksmith shop equipment but those that have been made available in our hobby. This set includes so many important details to make a complete blacksmith scene including a hollow forge for those who want to add lighting effects. Two versions will be available with different sized forges to accommodate a variety of different builds. Be sure to check my website on August 12 for more details!

IMG_0719b
  • Incredible detail set! Speechless...nuff said.
  • Thanks Ken!
  • Trifecta!!! Patiently awaiting for August 12 to order my birthday gift(s) when I find the addition of the Blacksmith Shop and details will also be available as well. But wait there is more! The addition of the Machine Shop Machinery set, (Release date pending.) This may break the internet. LOL.

Later, Dave S.
  • Good job Boss you are getting very good at this any chance of some pallets????????
  • Someone has been very, very busy! Wow sir, that is outstanding. You are leaving everyone in the dust with your 3d capabilities. Thanks for providing these detail products.
  • Simply outstanding additions to the product line, and wonderful modeling/finishing of the 'display' pieces, definitely a must have selection of releases. Great work.
  • that is some nice stuff!
  • This is great, Brett. Superb execution and unique in our industry. Looking forward to building them all.
  • i tried to find the generator on your website but couldn't. can you point me to it?
  • The machine shop tool look great! Since they are all belt driven from overhead line shaft is there any chance you could print some brackets to hold the overhead shafting and complete the scene? Bob
  • kebmo said:

i tried to find the generator on your website but couldn't. can you point me to it?

I meant the air compressor.

• Kevin, Brett said somewhere that these new offerings should show up on his website around 9:00 am central time.
  • Jim M said:

Kevin, Brett said somewhere that these new offerings should show up on his website around 9:00 am central time.

that explains it. thanks jim.
  • Bob…I sent you a PM
    Terry
  • aug_2023

https://sierrawestscalemodels.com/3DP_Month.html

Now Live! Thank you for all the support here and on my Facebook page.

Be sure to refresh your web browser to receive the newest information.
  • wow! love the blacksmith stuff!
  • Thanks, Brett,

Awesome as always. Brett posted at 9:17 am and I had my order completed by 9:25 am. That should insure that the latest 3D Printed Details will be here before my birthday. Yippee!
    Now it is with great anticipation I am looking forward to the CHB Machine Shop Machinery.

Later, Dave S. Tucson, AZ
  • Just fantastic stuff Brett.
  • Wow!! You are definitely the leader in detail parts!!

Jerry
  • Monthly releases? Mind blown!
  • Once again, SWSM leading the industry and now in 3D details! Amazing material, and what is often overlooked is the "ready to detail" parts that you receive. No clean up, no removing supports, just paint and place! I just filled my basket and look forward to incorporating these details in my L&TRS build.
  • AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Just incredible! SWSM continues to take the fine scale modeling experience to the next level. I enjoy the lighter side of modeling like everyone else however, I also take my modeling very seriously. Having a company committed to this level of quality and continually pushing the technology to provide the modeler the finest products available, speaks to the very core of what is fine scale modeling. It's not "would I like to buy any"...it's "how many would I like to buy" ! Lol.