visit sierrawestscalemodels.com

E&TJRR builds

123457»

Comments

• Layout is coming along great Emery.
  • Looking good Emery, any progress is still progress.
    Nice work.
  • Good looking rocks and I like the warm color of them also !!
  • First set of pine trees installed. The grass floor is not exactly what I envisioned, but hopefully by the time I get to the front areas of the layout I will get better at it.
    I do love how the actual trees turned out though.Tree1
  • Trees look awesome!
  • Wonderful looking trees!!

Jerry
  • Those trees look wonderful Emery! Your arrangement is also nicely done. How many times did you move them around before deciding? lol.
  • JUST THINK ALL YOU NEED IS A FEW HUNDRED MORE........
  • that scene will look great as the cars pull through the trees. A few hundred more won't take long.
  • Trees look great. Jealous of anyone who has an actual layout. Must be fantastic to see the trains run through the scenery and past those fantastic SierraWest buildings.
  • Thanks everyone.
    Ken, I just started putting them in and got lucky. No extra holes in the ground.... YET.

Carl, that sounds about right. LOL. I have enough parts for 45 more currently.

Bryan, it won't be so bad, as I really don't plan on making all of them in one sitting. When I get the Tractor Repair & Woodcutters Shack area completed, then I can start adding in the next batch around the models.

Joel, no need to be sir. Some days I think I bit off more than I should have, but refuse to give up.