visit sierrawestscalemodels.com

Welcome to the Off-Topic Forum!

Comments

• After watching the Super Bowl, we are officially switching to Pine Sol at my house. I can't risk coming home from work and seeing Mr. Clean's buns gyrating all over my house!

IMG_5061
  • Another HO HUM day in Patriot land.
    Carl
  • That's a good one Bill. And Carl, NE did its usual and played a terrific second half.

Geezerbill
  • What No cook out today why not?

P1000732
  • uhmmmm..... holy moly dude! Is there a grill under there?????
  • just thought I would mention it's 50 degrees and sunny here in North Texas today...
  • 50 degrees boy that sounds awful hot Dad it is Son what do they do when it is that hot?
    NOTHING.
    P1010652
  • The abominable snow dog!!!
  • Carl, looks like I sent you my snow....even if it came from a different direction. I bet your dogs love it as it shows they do. Brett is just getting under our skins. Although the rain has almost washed our snow and ice away and it is also very close to 50 degrees this morning.

Geezerbill
  • yeah well no snow here, now it's 60 degrees.... great afternoon cigar smoking weather. sit on the patio and watch all the AA planes line up to land at DFW airport... yup, there's a bunch of them!!!!
  • Well Jake it looks like they just sit around and smoke something that looks like what you leave on the ground you know what I mean and then they play with paper air planes!!!
    Can you believe that?
  • You better get the shovel out for the dog.
  • Why aren't you here telling us once again its snowing in Vermont! I mean the dog knows it is!

Jerry
  • admin said:

uhmmmm..... holy moly dude! Is there a grill under there?????

No just the dog

• At this time it is NOT snowing.
    Good Morning Jerry.
  • Carl - Dig that pup outta that snow drift!!!!
  • Can't find the shovel.
  • Can't find the shovel.

Borrow Brett's. Oh I forgot it doesn't snow were he is!!

I'll mail you mine I don't use it anymore to old to shovel!!

Jerry

• Just though I would share the newest kit I have completed. Well, I helped. My wife and I were lucky enough to welcome this bundle of joy this week. Lets hope I can sneak is some building time,18-18-9T3A8215
  • Congrats Dude! She's Gorgeous!
  • Wow! Congratulations Dustin! She will bring your family tons of joy and love!!!
  • Dustin.
    You have a full time job now do it well and the rewards are just wonderful,She is like a picture beautiful.
    Carl.
  • Congrats, she's lovely.
  • Gerber Baby royalties will free you up for a good bit of modeling time! Well done.
  • Beautiful, beautiful baby! So much joy and pride ahead of you and your wife.

Geezerbill
  • Thanks everyone. We are so blessed to have her.
  • Congratulations Dustin. She's beautiful. Phil
  • Congratulations Dustin!
  • Beautiful! Great pic, btw.