visit sierrawestscalemodels.com

HO/HOn3 Scale Wood Logging Camp

15678911»

Comments

• Great job on those details.....
  • Superb scene, beautiful work, the details are amazing and the scenery wonderful.
    I'm going to stop fawning now....
  • Beautiful Job!! A great scene to look around at everything.

Jerry
  • This has to be the best that I have ever seen Outstanding work there Jeroen.
  • Wow..... nice modifications too!
  • Guys, thank you so much! Really appreciate the remarks, especially because they help wott er king through such a long project. I’m working on the details of the cable shed now. The other ‘big’ thing will be a truck or something. After that it’s all small stuff. I’d say that in a week or two it all should be done…
  • edited June 2023
    It's looking great, just take your time. Don't make my usual mistake of rushing things at the end just to get it finished. You'll always regret it.
    Enjoy it to the last minute and do everything you want to, no skipping!
  • The last building of the logging camp is in place. Its the rigging shed, stacked with cable reels that are used for pulling wood from the forest and other heavy duty work. There's plenty of that in a camp like this. There's a great variety of sizes, complete and damaged stuff around. Now its on the finishing the scenery and adding some last details. Hope you like the pics, happy modeling, Jeroen
    DSCF5965
    DSCF5964
    DSCF5963
    DSCF5967
  • Very nice looks so good. .....
  • Thanks Carl! I have mixed feelings about getting so close to the finish line. It was an awesome project but I also really would like to start something new!
  • Very impressive, Jeroen…well done

Terry
  • edited June 2023
    That looks fantastic, such a great scene, well done.
    Love the colour you got on the steel cables too.
    Maybe dull that steel down "a very little", a quick light dusting (408.3 to dull, not rust). But, that's up to you.
    Beautiful work throughout.
  • Thank you both for the kind remarks! I think you’re right Karl, the more I looked at the pics the more I thought that as well. Photos reveal those things in such a good way. I really have to thank you for all the tips and suggestions, they helped immensely in producing something more or less decent
  • edited June 2023
    ""more or less decent"" ??? haha
    Be very proud ! You did an outstanding job.
  • Jeroen this turned out to be a wonderful build you should be very proud of it.

Jerry
  • Thanks Karl, Jerry! Things are going swiftly now. I’ll probably will post the final pictures somewhere in the coming days….