visit sierrawestscalemodels.com

HO Scale Brass & Iron Foundry Official Forum Build

1212223242527»

Comments

• Thanks Ken for the suggestion.
    I kinda thought you used some type of glue.
    Again keep up your fantastic work.

Chris
  • Love the video. Fantastic modeling.
  • Just watching the video in Singapore Airport thanks for that. I admit to giving up attaching track to ties in HOn3 and HO. Good job mine is a static diorama and nothing expected to run.
  • You bet Chris, appreciate the thoughts.

Thanks Jim, Mario made that video and I appreciate his work on it.

Michael, see my comment to Jim above...my dioramas are built up the same way Michael.
  • I have a problem with Scenery on my dioramas and found a helpful tool.
    I play a lot of PC games and found the textures colors on some of these games are so realistic. One Game I am currently focused on for this build is Red Dead Redemption 2. It's a western game that has a lot of detail on Ties and Tracks and ballast and many other Scenery ideas for color and plants...etc.

Brett, Ken, Mario and many others here are the best and value their expertise.

Just wanted to throw this idea out there to others to help if needed.

Pappy :)
  • Pappy said:

I have a problem with Scenery on my dioramas and found a helpful tool.
    I play a lot of PC games and found the textures colors on some of these games are so realistic. One Game I am currently focused on for this build is Red Dead Redemption 2. It's a western game that has a lot of detail on Ties and Tracks and ballast and many other Scenery ideas for color and plants...etc.

Brett, Ken, Mario and many others here are the best and value their expertise.

Just wanted to throw this idea out there to others to help if needed.

Pappy :)

Playing that game too Pappy. Loving it.