visit sierrawestscalemodels.com

Welcome to the New Member Forum!

1235»

Comments

• Mario! Welcome to our little slice of the modeling world. Really happy to see you here.
  • Welcome aboard Mario and Alex.
    Bryan
  • Great news Mario! Thrilled to have you here and appreciate the plethora of contributions you have made to the fine scale modeling world...
  • Mario, welcome. Great to have you here. I've admired your site for years. Looking forward to your posts.
  • edited September 2017
    Welcome aboard Chap...

For all of those that dont know Mario, he likes to use his Australian words which can become quite confusing to us Americans. For example, I was at Starbucks with him a few weeks ago and he was looking for the "Tip". Well that means Garbage...so if Mario says your Diorama belongs in the "Tip", you now know that's not a complement...
  • Welcome to the forums Mario.

Karl.A
  • Hey Mario

Nice to see you here buddy. Have heard from you in some time. Hope you are well.

Looking forward to seeing some of your contributions.
  • I knew it was the wrong move to subscribe to this forum, but shall annoy most of you in the coming weeks with new projects...." Stay motivated in Life "
  • Thanks everyone...

Alan.... thanks again for a very enjoyable 2 days touring the layouts.
    I think the Sn3 layout was a bonus.
    The guy emailed me for months to visit, as he was not on the layout tour
    Starbucks.... nice coffee & great " Loo's "
  • Hello to all members of the forum. I just registered to learn a lot, being a novice in model making.
    I live in France in the Paris region.
    Jean Gabriel Simon.
  • Welcome! So glad you're here.
  • Happy to have you hanging out with us...welcome aboard
    Terry
  • Welcome aboard.
  • Welcome, this is a great forum to learn from. Great support for all things SierraWest. Feel free to ask questions and get involved. Looking forward to seeing your work progress.
  • Welcome among us.
    Robert.G
  • Welcome among us.
    Robert.G
  • Salut Jean Gabriel, j'habite en Dordogne. T'as bien choisi d'enregistrer sur ce forum. Il y a beaucoup de modélistes talentueux ici. Je suis aussi membre du GEMME. Tu connais ? Je participerai à RAMMA 2019 avec mon diorama Le Hangar.
    à bientôt
    Robert
  • Salut Robert, c'est vrai que ce forum est fantastique !! Je fais du on30 (surtout vapeur )Je connais le GEMME et j'espère pouvoir me rendre à RAMMA 2019.J'ai acheté du matériel chez SW et c'est vraiment superbe.
    Peux-tu me dire où je peux voir ton diorama ?
    À +.
    J.gabriel.
  • Welcome to the group J.gabriel.
  • I was hoping that Robert and Jean would find each other via this forum introduction and they did. I speak very little French but do have a recollection of enough from 55 years ago to get the gist of their interaction here on the forum. Very happy for you two gentlemen to have met.

Later, Dave S. Tucson,
  • Yes Dave, this forum is not only about building great kits, it's also, and as important to say the least, about connecting people. I am a Belgian who actually speaks Dutch, converse in English with you guys and in French with my French colleagues . We will speak English in our conversations on the forum so everybody can follow :smiley: :wink:
  • Sorry Robert, I thought the translation was automatic as it is on my tablet.
    J.gabriel
  • I send you a PM
  • Glad to have you two guys on board with the group.

Later, Dave S. Tucson, AZ
  • wow, impressive work (or is it play?)