visit sierrawestscalemodels.com

My First Foundry

124»

Comments

• Travis.
    You have done a wonderful jor with this I do think that this one is the best out all of them so be proud there young man. ..........Carl........
  • this is really great Travis. Brett gives us lots of information on techniques in his kits to make a great modelers out of us.
  • Thanks Carl and Steve. Appreciate you both taking the time to comment and for the support along the way.
  • Holy crap, this is fantastic. What a beautifully done project, you should be very proud of this.
  • Thanks, Jim. I am quite proud of it.
  • O U T S T A N D I N G

What an awesome job.
  • Top tier level work on this Travis. Simply astounding all around!
  • Thanks so much, Brett. As I am sure you know, I am all-in on the SWSM life. Thinking about getting a tattoo with your logo or maybe forming a biker gang.

Thanks much, Emery.
  • What a great modelling you must be very proud of yourself.
  • Superb Travis, you should be very proud of what you put together here! I know it tickles Brett to see his kits treated so well. Nicely done my friend...Ken
  • Kevin and Ken, thanks to you both. So happy with the way it turned out. All that was needed was the manual and a healthy dose of patience!

And Ken, thanks again for the tip on the ivy as well as your generosity with sharing your techniques. I referred often to your wood clinic and forum build of the kit for inspiration.
  • Travis, Great pictures of a great model build. Randy
  • Thanks Randy. Appreciate it!
  • Fantastic modelling Travis and beautiful photography. That lighting shows off your great work so well.
    Congrats on a wonderful model.
  • Thanks Karl. Appreciate your support along the way.
  • Wow, that looks great!
  • Thanks, Mike
  • That's some fine work you should be proud.
  • Tattoos? Biker gang? Sounds like you need an intervention. Suggest you start another SWSM kit immediately!
  • Thanks, Tom.

Al, we ride at dawn to the hardware store for more supplies. (Won't be able to get tatted while my mom is still alive, she would never forgive me.)
  • I’m sure your mom loves you. Show her the tat and then the dio, in that order. All is forgiven!!
  • What a beautiful diorama, looks very realistic !!!
  • Excellent work
  • Thanks Robert and Bryan. Appreciate you checking in.
  • Tavis,
    Your photos throughout the build are terrific Thanks for taking the extra time to get the outdoor photos. They are the icing on the cake
    Later, Dave S. Tucson, AZ
  • Thanks, Dave. Appreciate you looking and taking the time to comment.
  • Travis - great work. what a stunning model. Nicely done. The finish and the colors are just spot on.
  • Travis that is just a wonderful diorama. You should be very proud of that work!!

Jerry