visit sierrawestscalemodels.com

Blue Sky Company with a twist

1235»

Comments

• Exceptional work, Robert. The individual boards on your buildings are models unto themselves. And the attention to detail to effectively model the “believable clutter” as Bob Brown of the Gazette calls it is second to none.

You have taken the seeds that Brett gives with each new kit and planted them well and have they ever flourished.

Cheers,

George
  • Again Robert, your work is mind blowing. Trees are so real looking and the board on board for structures in my opinion is the only way to go for more realistic appearance. Keep up your great work!!
  • this kit is headed my way, and this thread is gonna be my go to.....
  • Nice Kevin! That should keep you out of trouble for awhile. That kit is huge.
  • edited August 2021
    I have this kit on my shelf.

Will be following you Robert when I decide to start this build.

I just started a kit from a 3rd party that uses all clap board wall construction and plastic windows. Not a fan on clap boards and plastic windows. No Board on board on their kits.
    Also, not very happy with their kits with much flash on there metal and resin parts.

But, after working on many Bretts kits, it allowed me to add my knowledge to theses 3rd party kits to get by thanks to all the folks here.

I so miss Bretts kits!! :smile:

Again Robert, keep up your great work!!
  • Thank you very much my dear friends. But as I said before, it all starts with one hell of a kit !!! :smiley: Oh, and like I also said before , if anyone wants high resolution photos of this, or any other build from me, just ring the bell and I will send them to you..