visit sierrawestscalemodels.com

Water Tower and Storage Shed

1235»

Comments

• Great job Phil......love the Dio.......have this kit on my shelf .....this will give me some motivation!
  • Thanks Scott. You need to pull it down and start building it. I really enjoyed it. Phil
  • edited May 2016
    Like Phil says, grab that beauty off the shelf and get it started Scott. You cant get much more motivation than Phils terrific build.

Karl.A
  • The wood looks great and the signs really set it off. I am blown away by the transition of the stone work from pic one to the end. The depth at the mortar lines is superb. Really like your build.
  • I couldn't agree more. I'm just ready for Bill to wrap up the ski season and get back on the forum. Phil
  • here's another great build to review from 2015....Brett has a previously owned kit that's offered on the SWSM website that I've been considering so I decided to review Phil's build...plus I just like seeing the older threads brought to the 'front of the line' every so often
    Terry
  • Thanks Terry. This one is very special to me since it won the 8X8 category at the Fine Scale Expo. I had a lot of help on this one. Phil