visit sierrawestscalemodels.com

Machine Shop. AKA D. Elwell's Milling

Comments

• Thank You for the kind words Mr Mason.
  • Did you read that on the planet Hmmm I wonder which one could it be the Moon?
  • There is a very big lake where you live go for a swim. ............... Ha
  • but it's frozen.....
  • Hi Men.
    Here are more pictures than you want to look at I am finished with the Mill for now just a sign or two.

P1010535

P1010513

P1010514

P1010531

P1010537

P1010577

P1010568

The story.
    Hi Carl what are you up to, Just taking Albert Brown for a walk,Have you been busy,Oh yea selling a lot of clapboards to Kevin a order almost everyday.well I have to get going have my chore to do.
    P1010569

Thank's for your time guys I would post a few tips on what I have done but well you know Blah Blah Blah and so on.
    ............Carl.............
  • What a BEAUTIFUL diorama. WELL DONE !!!!!
  • WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Well Mr. Laskey you've outdone yourself again!! You know the next one will be harder as you will have to improve!

Which could be almost impossible. Your still one of the Masters.

Jerry
  • Outstanding, buddy....have enjoyed following along....
    Terry
  • I want to know how you will top this with your next build. Is it possible? Absolutely fantastic.
  • Goat. I will take off my blindfold and where boxing gloves.Not sure if there will be another right now my full time job is a lot harder. ......Carl..............
  • Great work Carl. You, Ken and others absolutely amaze me with seeing the possibilities beyond the already fantastic kit Brett creates.

Rick
  • Goat. I will take off my blindfold and where boxing gloves.Not sure if there will be another right now my full time job is a lot harder. ......Carl..............

Full time may be harder. But a new build will always keep the head clear and relieve some of the pressures of life.

Jerry

• Great work Carl. You, Ken and others absolutely amaze me with seeing the possibilities beyond the already fantastic kit Brett creates.

Rick

Who is Ken?
  • Fantastic!
  • outstanding sir. i'm in awe.
  • Thank's Men.
    It was a kinda fun project I bought the kit on E Bay at a good price there were some castings missing like the water tank so that is how it started.
    Thank's for all of the kind words also,Time to do my chore.
    ..........Carl...........
  • Carl your build is absolutely incredible. Just a joy to catchup on this build. Thanks so much for sharing it with us. Take care pal!

Geezerbill
  • Hey Carl, this turned out very very fantastic. Such a wonderful diorama
  • Hi Bill.
    Thank's for looking and the kind words it was a fun build. ...Carl..

Steve
    Good to here from you what are you up to?
    Carl.
  • edited February 2020
    I built a roundhouse and am trying to install it on the layout. But underneath the roundhouse location are my staging tracks and I am having some problems with some turnouts. I want to get the roundhouse installed and the turntable etc. When done, I will post some pictures under my layout thread. Then I need to start some scenery.

I also am going back and install lights in my sawmill and other buildings and run another bus for lights and accessories
  • Great work Carl. Excellent job.
  • What an awesome build. Superbly done Carl! A real joy to view. Hall of Fame dude. I need to get a set of high res pics for my gallery from you...
  • Steve.
    You are a busy guy take your time and do it right the first time.
    When I built the power lines the boss would say { Not enough time to do it right BUT all kinds of time to do it over }.
    Have fun.
  • Finished the bonus car.
    P1010642
  • When you think a model is done, there is always something more you can do. This is an excellent addition to an already fantastic diorama.
  • Nice work Carl.
  • Like that car a lot. Might need one for myself.