Best 60 tractor build

2»

Comments

• Jim.
    I like that color great job.
  • Another beauty!
  • You're killing it here Jim!
  • Thanks guys, I really appreciate it.
    Carl, I like this paint scheme too, though they are all pretty cool.
    I'm looking forward to seeing more here.
  • I like it a lot.
  • Looks fantastic.
  • Outstanding Jim, weathered and aged beautifully.
  • Great work on these men.
  • Finished this one. I think the yellow is my favorite color scheme of the group.IMG_1337
    IMG_1338
    IMG_1339
    IMG_1341
    IMG_1342
  • Looks very good Bryan........
  • Nice build. I love the colour and texture on the treads
  • Nice work Bryan.
  • Some real nice examples of the 60.....liking all the different color schemes
  • Nice work !! I prefer the yellow also ..
  • Brian, I love that paint scheme. You did a great job.
  • Nice work! I prefer the yellow as well.
  • Thats the reason I'm getting another 60 just to do it in Yellow as my friend Aaron did....I'm lucky I get to see him many times a year...(and am sharing a room at the NNG....we're both on staff) and we get to see each others stuff....usually in progress....and we bounce ideas off each other.....
  • I just completed the Best 60 this evening but w/out the roof. Glued the tracks to the body this evening and it's now drying. I air brushed this one yellow and then dry weathered. I also bought the 60 with the roof so I may complete that as well. A really fun build. Plus it can be done in a couple of nights. Unlike O'Neill's that I just finished which took me almost 8 months. Man I'm a slow builder. But when you get to be an old man like me, everything takes longer (LOL)
  • It's all in the process. There's no timetable for finishing.
  • Hi Tom:
    Yes sir you are absolutely correct. And the older I get, the longer it takes but it is still lots of fun. Thanks Tom. I love your work, BTW, so thanks for sharing.