visit sierrawestscalemodels.com

Information on Paint *** NOW AVAILABLE ***

13»

Comments

• Just received notification mine are on their way to Australia and should arrive in time for my building of O'Neills which is well under way. Great
  • Resurrecting this thread to ask if anything is on the drawing board at this point for more colors or selling individual SW colors? Would love it if there were a new custom color for a new kit from time to time.
  • Sales and response to my Craftsman Kit Paint Set has been fantastic and has exceeded my expectations. Not looking to expand anytime soon. My set solved the problem created when they discontinued the Floquil/Polly lines and has made it much easier to construct my kits. Any customer who ordered a paint set and needs to replace individual bottles may purchase them from me.
  • I have used the craftsman paint set from SWSM throughout the O'Neills build and it exceeds expectations. Great workability and great color sets. Very good to hear you'll be able to keep all of us stocked with individual colors as well...Ken
  • I did airbrushing clinics at the Chicagoland RPM (Formerly known as Naperville/Lisle RPM) and pushed these paints. They spray nicely. I use a little flow improver at low pressures. I had several folks go right to the SWSM site and they were very impressed. I also showed my set. It was well received.
  • Thanks for that Alan! The Reaper paints are wonderful and I am so grateful to have worked with them in producing my set.