visit sierrawestscalemodels.com

My No Name Machine Shop

2»

Comments

• Thanks Brett. Will see how I do on the 36" Drill Press.

Jerry
  • That looks incredible jerry. Hard to realize how small that thing really is. Beautiful workmanship and finish.

Karl. A
  • Karl thanks. Means a lot when it comes from somebody with your talent.

Jerry
  • Starting the Drill Press

Jerry
  • That is absolutely insane!

Marty
  • Insanely awesome, lots of perfectly perfect parts.
    This is one of my favourite pieces of the set.
    Following along Jerry.

Karl.A
  • Jerry, your detailing is museum quality . . .

John
  • Love the mill. You do a great job with these great kits. Love your work. Thank-you for sharing.
  • Marty, Karl, John & Alan

Thank you for the very kind words they are appreciated.

Karl your so right Brett is in full control with these castings. But then again all his detail parts are really what you call detail parts.

Jerry
  • Well I'm back again. After a short period of things to do in real life. I've finished the Drill Press well almost I still need to give it a couple of the green wash.
    And the chain needs to be done yet. Also noticed a shaft missing.

But as always comments welcomed.

Jerry

• superb assembly jerry, these kits are exquisite in their detail and you have certainly mastered them. I look forward to seeing it progress as you add more colour. Really nice work.

Karl.A
  • Thanks Karl. It's appreciated. Like I said before Brett did a fine job with these.
    Just taking your time and nice words from guys like you make it easy to get great results.

Jerry
  • Really nice work Jerry......Joe CCCModOn30
  • Love these machines.
  • Joe & Bryan thanks for looking.

Jerry
  • Jerry, that is beautiful!

Respectfully,
    John
  • Hi John thank you very much for such a nice comment.

Jerry
  • Hi Jerry,
    The machinery is exquisitly done. The finish accents all the details. Fantastic job!
    Jim
  • Hi Jim

Thanks for looking.

Jerry
  • Wow really nice. Do you use ACC or epoxy to put them together?
  • Jerry, wow!

It looks like a real life drill press and not a small model.

Marty

• Alan I use both. Usually the ACC for the small handles and levers. Thanks for looking.

Marty that's a real nice comment.

Thanks to all the guys that looked in on this thread. I'm doing the Lathe now.

Jerry
  • keep them coming. I think mine are coming soon so hope to post some too in the near future...
  • Looking forward to your posts James and also to Jerry's next update on his build.

Karl.A
  • Jerry, wonderful detail treatment and assembly. Once again you O Scale guys amaze me!
    Ken
  • Jerry,

We need more. What's next?

Respectfully,
    John
  • Not sure how to type the Homer Simpson drooling sound so this photo will have to suffice:
    hope to post some builds soon - starting with the lathe (Jerry you scared the bejeezus out of me re: Universal Miller, but it looks awesome).