visit sierrawestscalemodels.com

Unseen O Scale Sawmill pictures.

2»

Comments

• I showed the Thomas picture to my 4 year old daughter (who likes trains) but she's more of a Chugginton kind of gal ( let's face it, Thomas could be a jerk at times).

Re: the las t couple of photos Karl, I said it before and I'll say it again. - eecheewawa!!!!
  • Here's another one that I can stare at and get lost in, discovering...

Karl.A
  • Wow, that's nice. The can on top of the cable spool! that color and finish is just outstanding...Ken
  • that scratched oil drum is great and the gas bottles are really well done, so easy for an amateur like me to over do the rust effects.

Malcolm
  • Thanks for the posts.... they're appreciated.

Karl.A
  • That last shot gives you a great view of the size of that puppy, beautiful. I will have an On30 module just for the sawmill and log pond (3'X5')...Joe CCCModOn30
  • This just makes me want to build a sawmill. How can it be integrated with the waterfront?
  • edited February 2014
    A sawmill could have logs brought in by water thereby explaining its proximity to the waterfront.

Don't forget before highways, planes, major rail routes and much of the other transport infrastructure that we have now waterways were greatly used in the transportation of pretty much everything.

Floating logs downstream to a mill location was a common practice. Having the mill close to a waterfront would make sense from a transportational point of view.

Karl.A
  • Great Photos Guys
    Everything is just as it should be thanks for taking the time for the pics.
    Carl Laskey
  • Great to hear from you Carl, thanks for the kind words.
    Thousands of hours of research by Brett and a few by me at the end of the process made sure "everything is just as it should be".

Look forward to many more posts from you.

Karl.A