visit sierrawestscalemodels.com

O Scale Sawmill Pilot Model Build

2»

Comments

• That looks amazing!!
  • Eecheewawa! Amazing!
    Love the desk and stool...
  • Great work, fantastic. I sure would like to get my hands on this one.
  • Damn. That is beautiful.

Im envious of the people who have ordered this.
  • Oh hell - I've just dribbled all over my keyboard!!!!!
  • Unbelievable, what a masterpiece. I better let Santa know .....Joe CCCModOn30
  • absolutely fantastic.....wish I had the space
  • It's hard to believe how stunning this model is to see, scratch that, to experience in person. It is absolutely the most amazing kit I've ever seen. Now comes the excruciating part...the wait.
  • Well it has been a long road and the pilot model is about 90% finished. Karl and I head off to the Expo tomorrow and I figured you faithful SWSM Forum readers should get the first sneak peek with a few quick iphone pics... Once I return from the show I will complete the diorama and post a ton more pics... Enjoy these in the meantime.

11/11 note: Sneak Peek picture time has expired.... Next posting will be of the finished dio!
    Christ Brett I didn't get back home until the 12th you could have at least left it up for a week.

Jerry

• you saw it in person! It was a sneak peek... gotta be fast buddy!
  • Hi Brett (I'm waving madly)
    Have we all upset you??? The sawmill seems to have dropped off the end of the plank.
    Pleeeease can we have an update.
    Thanks & Mery Christmas and Happy New Year.
  • Nothing of the sort, just crazy busy getting Christmas orders out. Next week will be a good week for sawmill watchers...
  • Hope you are at least taking Christmas day off work Brett... Have a good one.

Malcolm
  • Wow Brett! The first picture you posted looks like the real thing. Looking foward to more pictures this week. Great job. Maybe someday one of these beautiful kits in HO scale?
    Everytime I see one of your O scale kits I want to build one of these too.
    Jim Richards
  • edited January 2014
    Jim,
    there's definitely nothing stopping you from building the absolute best O scale sawmill diorama
    ever produced.
    No need to switch scales or build an entire O scale layout.

Just imagine how awesome this kit will look on display in your hobby/modeling 'area', and how
    much fun you will have building it......

Karl.A