visit sierrawestscalemodels.com

Railroad Camp build

2»

Comments

• WesWes
    edited March 2015
    Ive been building the railroad camp for some time now. Here is where I am at present. Let me know your thoughts. Im open to all suggestions.

• I like it a lot. The additions of the gas pump, overhead wire and tractor lean-to really change the feel of the build. It's nice to get new perspectives.
  • Pictures are showing up and look awesome! I love the tractor lean to as well.
  • edited March 2015
    Terrific job Wes, love the late afternoon, softened sunlight lighting in the last two pics. Everything looks superb, gas pump scene and tractor lean-to are nice additions that blend in seamlessly to the main structure. Everything is really well finished, superb.

Karl.A
  • Wes,

Beautiful diorama. Wood colouring is very pleasant, detailing is right and there is goid oversll balance and feel. Good job!

Marty
  • Thanks for the positive comments gents. Its taken a while to build it because of the liitle guy arriving, but ive been in no rush. Ive spotted a thing or 2 that I need to touch up but overall Im very happy with the result.

Looking forward to Oniells Fabrication as my next build Brett.
  • Wes, absolutely perfect. Please keep us updated . . .
    John
  • Thanks John. Your comments are appreciated.
  • Looks terrific Wes, I also like the wood coloring....Joe CCCModOn30