visit sierrawestscalemodels.com

Completely Unofficial O-scale Truck Repair build for Poets and Losers

123457»

Comments

• edited February 2021
    Eric, I meant to edit your post but deleted it.

the pic.

• MG...I hope you didn't "take your model and go home"...I'm still interested to see how this all comes together

Terry
  • I like that look...wasn't sure I would....but it works...
  • Eric, I love the way you finished this build. Truly creative and unique. Congratulations. Phil
  • edited March 2021
    Looks good, MG...I sent you a PM without realizing you had posted an update ...like Muddy I wasn’t sure in the beginning but it all came together nicely....kudos for sticking to your vision
    Terry
  • I like the idea of the exposed foundation in the last pic
  • On a very drab dreary post-Easter Monday.

IMG_8707

IMG_8709

IMG_8710
  • The details all look great....you "see" everything but nothing "grabs" you to focus in on that one item...I call it the "blend"....the truck looks nice...is this going into a layout...or is it going to be stand alone?
  • I like the truck!
  • How did you do the glass on the truck?
  • Funny to think now that a mere model variation could generate anything out of the ordinary let alone such negativity. Reveals a lot about humankind. And now suddenly every oddball in the media must be considered and loved way beyond good sense.
  • Mike, do you mean the windshield?
  • edited March 2023
    Jacket in the sun from some years ago. And the outdoor sink with an axe.

IMG_8409
    IMG_8419
  • Hats off to Karl for the absolute cutting-edge modeling of those soda bottles. Just when we thought there was nothing new, a whole new world opens. Well done Brett!

We need some better-looking cats! And dogs!