visit sierrawestscalemodels.com

More photos added to the website's Gallery section

There have been many new projects since this part of the website was last updated that deserve to be included. They serve as a great area for an overview of the many SW kits and the beautiful things folks have done with them--not to mention a source of terrific ideas I know I've benefited from!

Comments

• Indeed Mike the gallery is a great inspiration to us all, I truthfully scroll through it about once every couple of weeks. The work of the modellers displayed always invigorates me.

Updating the gallery is not quite the same as uploading a pic to the forum however. The page needs to be reformatted, code needs to be written, images need to be resized.

One side of the scales is producing kits and shipping boxes.... the other side of the scales is updating the gallery. A not so delicate balancing act.

Updates to the gallery are in the works and should appear over the next few months, you will enjoy them......

Karl.A
  • Thank you Karl for adding new pictures to the gallery. This will be awesome! I am always amazed at everyones work and it will be inspirational seeing what others do with the kits. I appreciate the work you do and the time you spend helping everyone on the forum!
    Jim
  • edited June 2013
    Unfortunately I cant accept your thanks regarding the gallery Jim as it will be Brett doing all of the work and the updates.

I may however provide a picture or two for Brett to add to the gallery, aside from that all the credit for the hard work goes to Brett.

Helping people on the forum is self serving for me in order to see and enjoy the great work that they do with Brett's kits.Thank you.

Karl.A