visit sierrawestscalemodels.com

Where Should I Move?

Comments

• It will be a high of 70 here on Saturday........
  • Carl…are you trying to get banned from the forum??? ;-))
  • Its a dry heat in Tucson
  • sdrees said:

Its a dry heat in Tucson

But 100 is still 100!!!

Jerry

• Here in Jersey were hanging with a real feel of 106!!

But the beach is a lot cooler we have room Brett!!

Jerry
  • Brutal!
  • But Jerry, with the high humidity, it feels a lot hotter.
  • In Vermont we are shadey in the summer and warm in the winter also very few cars and lots of stars as well...........
  • In Vermont we are shadey in the summer and warm in the winter also very few cars and lots of stars as well...........

[don't tell him about the 12' of snow....]
  • brett, i gotta believe you'd be best off in minnesota. seriously.
  • sdrees said:

But Jerry, with the high humidity, it feels a lot hotter.

This is also true!!

Jerry

• edited July 2023
    C
  • Wisconsin is nice in the Summer, but you'll hate the Winter.
  • hah! all you "northern" guys. the summer heat down here sucks but I don't have to "shovel it" just to get out of my driveway. No place is perfect. guess it's what you're accustomed to! ok maybe the weather in Hawaii is perfect...
  • Ha. In Chicago we call this a warming trend. Today it was 111 so if you want to feel da heat, come up North. You can even use my pool but I have to inflate it first. And in the winter, we're still wearing shorts and sandals until it hits 30 below, then maybe we'll put on the long pants. Definitely separates the men from the boys.
  • glandesjr said:

Ha. In Chicago we call this a warming trend. Today it was 111 so if you want to feel da heat, come up North. You can even use my pool but I have to inflate it first. And in the winter, we're still wearing shorts and sandals until it hits 30 below, then maybe we'll put on the long pants. Definitely separates the men from the boys.

i saw a funny thing about chicagoans golfing in phoenix in december. you can always spot 'em cuz they're wearing shorts.

• Same in Orlando, Kev….but we sure love those Yankee $$$$ they bring with them
  • Just hope it cools off in several weeks in Grapevine for the NMRA convention.
  • I live at 8100’ elevation—80 degrees feels like your skin is burning at that elevation. And we had a couple of 90 degree days this week. Yikes!
  • Here in southwest MO we're not much better off. In the mid to upper 90's with heat indexes over 100. Just stay indoors and build kits!
  • I tell everybody that in Arizona, I hibernate in the summer when everybody else hibernates in the winter. I get a lot of modeling done this way.
  • sdrees said:

I tell everybody that in Arizona, I hibernate in the summer when everybody else hibernates in the winter. I get a lot of modeling done this way.

Understand that!

• Sylvania, Ohio

Low 80s at most for the next 10 days and low humidity. Located at the West end of Lake Erie with no "lake effect" snow. If this Summer is any indication, Winter around here may be mild.
  • Kevin.
    Snow melts altho Hurricanes and Tornados stay for a while.
    P1050633

P1050304

Nice today and the heated walkways are the best.
  • Mitch….nice hearing from you….haven’t seen you around for awhile on the forum
    Terry
  • Hawaii's nice this time of year... well, any time of year.
    Rent's a little on the large side, but the bikinis keep getting smaller...
  • Karl.A said:

Hawaii's nice this time of year... well, any time of year.
    Rent's a little on the large side, but the bikinis keep getting smaller...

and who wouldn't appreciate that?