visit sierrawestscalemodels.com

The HO/HOn3 logging camp is done!

After 10 months of work I think I'm done with this project. After finishing the last details I took the diorama outside to make some shots, also to give you an impression of its 'true colours'. What a ride it was and Im very grateful for all the help and advice that was offered by all of you gents.... it mattered very, very much. Thank you Brett, for providing us with such incredible and entertaining kits. I hope you enjoy the pics as much as I did building this. Its time to clean up the workbench and start something new. Hope you enjoy the pics! Happy modeling, Jeroen

IMG_0605
IMG_0607
IMG_0610
IMG_0599
IMG_0621
IMG_0624
IMG_0602
IMG_0609
IMG_0611
IMG_0614
IMG_0613
IMG_0620
IMG_0622
IMG_0601
IMG_0615
IMG_0596
IMG_0616
IMG_0606
IMG_0600
IMG_0594
IMG_0608
IMG_0603

Comments

• Brings back memories! Very, very well constructed with great weathering and coloring! Congrats and looking forward to your next project.
  • Just gorgeous, congratulations on completing a fantastic diorama.
  • Jeroen.
    That is some fine work for sure it may be my next one as well.
    I do see a cob web on the fence on the North side of the Eastern Side of the fifth one from the left.
    Great job young man. ......Carl......
  • Jeroen,
    Masterfully done. Great attention to weathering and details. Lets all give Jeroen a standing ovation for his completion of this fine diorama.
    Later, Dave S. Tucson, AZ
  • edited June 2023
    Fantastic work Jeroen, an accomplishment to be very proud of.
    The pictures are superb as they display your modeling skills so well.

An amazing kit, an amazing result and an amazingly informational thread for anyone else who is going to build this kit.

Thank you for taking the time in sharing this with us, it was a great pleasure to follow along.

Beautiful diorama, very well done.
  • What a beautiful diorama!! It is so well done!! Looking forward to your next adventure.

Jerry
  • Outstanding! You really did a great job on this wonderful kit. Thanks for sharing the pictures.
  • A masterpiece.
  • Thank you all so very much! I’m really grateful for all the advice, suggestions and constructive feedback. So now… I think the next kit will be the new O scale watertower and shed….
  • Great job! Very nice! The scenery colors, and textures are well done. I like your use, andplacement of details.
  • Beautiful diorama. Well done !! Thanks for sharing it with us.
  • Fantastic! Hall of Fame!
  • Thanks Tom, Robert, Brett. It’s pretty obvious that the foundation of this build lays in the awesome kits that Brett provides with all the little details and of course the instructions that are such a wonderful guide throughout the project. It’s just mindblowing
  • That turned out amazing
  • beautiful diorama.
  • Beautiful work.
  • Very nice work
  • Jeroen,
    That's really a great diorama. The colors and scenes all fit together. Very beautiful. You can be proud of your work!!!
  • Excellent modelling. I really like your style, not overly weathered, very scuttle colouring and effective detailing.
    regards Malcolm
  • Catching up here Jeroen. Outstanding work here my friend! Attention to detail and scene construction is extremely well done, just a pleasure to peruse. Beautiful example of this great kit...top shelf.