visit sierrawestscalemodels.com

tractor repair and machine shop

2»

Comments

• Looks awesome
  • it sure does.
  • Going to school on what you've done....lots of great ideas and direction on this
  • Great views of the layout of details. Really like all the tools you incorporated into the scene. They really add a lot.
  • Outstanding Alex! I really am enjoying watching you bring this all together.

You're gonna love the next round of 3D Printed details!
  • This is amazing. A thing of beauty for sure. Bookmarked this one for future reference!!
  • What type of soil are you using for the blacksmith shop area floor.....more gravel based....or sandy dirt?
  • Art,

I'm casually using this as my reference example. So, it will be a dirt floor. I think that would line up with the spirit of this diorama.

IMG_2895 2
  • There is a working blacksmith "barn" that is locL to me that I keep meaning to go get some pics of near me, the floor is dirt and they have a working belt drive system that they fire up once in a while to power their BEAST of a power hammer. Looks just like these pics! They have a boat load of steam tractors and hit and miss engines too.
  • Love that pic, very inspiring.
  • Ok, Alex.... If you add the corn cob pipe to your smith, I will be stunned !! LOL.
  • Always love seeing an old BW proto pic, so many ideas to glean.