visit sierrawestscalemodels.com

Merry Christmas

2»

Comments

• Everyone, have a Merry Christmas and happy New Year!!
  • KKarns said:

Same to all...I have a suggestion...once this virus thing is "over", we get as many forum members rallied together and descend on either the next EXPO or Narrow Gauge Convention and have a SWSM party!! I'm thinking rowdy enough to get kicked out! Lol.

Count me in for that. Narrow Gauge this year. I now have 3 SW models to show. About 3 more hours and my Truck repair should be done.
  • Sakman said:

KKarns said:

Same to all...I have a suggestion...once this virus thing is "over", we get as many forum members rallied together and descend on either the next EXPO or Narrow Gauge Convention and have a SWSM party!! I'm thinking rowdy enough to get kicked out! Lol.

Count me in for that. Narrow Gauge this year. I now have 3 SW models to show. About 3 more hours and my Truck repair should be done.
    pics please?

• Only thing keeping me from the NNG convention is gas prices......we shall see...
  • Anyone in the Northeast....there is a great On30 only show that is quite well attended in Harrisburg Pa. in June.....
  • Cool idea Here's a thought, I was thinking that a better meeting place might be Sierra West itself our modeling mecca around Dallas, TX.

Later, Dave S Tucson, AZ
  • Headed to Dallas next month. Too bad it’s for work.
  • Did somebody say "beer" and "rowdy"...
    I think I also saw mention of modeling and SWSM ... Count me in... !