visit sierrawestscalemodels.com

Dusting Off the Shelves The Freight House

2»

Comments

• I love it. You have done a really credible scene. I'm marking this build for future reference. I may have to move this kit up my build list of SW kits. Thanks for posting a great build. Very well done....Rick
  • This is really nice job well done
  • I love it as well. You did a fine job with this kit. Congratulations. Phil
  • Well doneTom! I'm inspired, but my Freight House is a few kits down in my stash...
  • A fine build.
  • Thanks everyone for the nice comments. I enjoyed this build. I'm pleased with how it turned out.
  • Great build so far. Looking forward to all the details.
  • Really awesome build. Great photos.

Geezerbill
  • Looks great Tom, a rarely seen build.
    I love the contrast between the two parts of the structure. Also the detail of the freight doors. You did another terrific job on this one.
  • that's a beautiful structure. great work.
    i have a burning question though. how did you cut out the round signs so perfectly? they look great and mine never do.
  • Kevin, I cut the signs very carefully and slowly using a new, sharp, exacto blade. Also coloring the edges with chalk also helps disguise irregularities.
  • Kevin, I agree with Tom.
    Takes time with no shaky hands and a good eye with a magnifier..
    Don't drink coffee..lol....have a few shots of Tito's and you will be fine...jk :smiley:
  • Pappy said:

Kevin, I agree with Tom.
    Takes time with no shaky hands and a good eye with a magnifier..
    Don't drink coffee..lol....have a few shots of Tito's and you will be fine...jk :smiley:

its a school night...... :)