visit sierrawestscalemodels.com

finals - O scale shacks diorman

edited June 2014 in O Scale Builds
Here is a link to the thread on another forum with the final pics of my diorama - I am adding the thread to this forum by reference since the models were by Sierra West - again Brett has done a great job with the castings and instructions

please enjoy

http://www.railroad-line.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=42966

Comments

• Oh boy Elliott, that is stunning. I saw the thread over there but I'm going to go back and slowly appreciate it. Thank you for showing it here. Hope ypou are feeling well.

Respectfully,
    John
  • Great work Elliot. I've got two of those trucks on the shelf, they look a tricky build. Really really good looking diorama. The way you have set it all out looks fantastic.
    Malcolm
  • Hi Elliot
    What a great diorama, the close proximity of the building to each other makes the scene look really busy, with all the details, but does not look crowded.
    great work.
    cheers
    Dave
  • absolutely fantastic - a great scene is in part modelling prowess but also artistic composition - and you nailed it. Figures and vehicles can be a detraction but they work here. thanks for posting. Evergreens are great and a bold touch in such a small space. Evergreens are the nemesis of any layout. I would never attempt one. They look great.