visit sierrawestscalemodels.com

chicago bears

if you own a bears jersey and live in the cbicago area, be at practice tuesday morning at 10:00am.

Comments

• Kev what are you trying to say??? You can't win them all...

Jerry
  • i'm trying to say they need all the help they can get.....
    its the worst bears team i have ever seen, with the best bears quarterback i've ever seen. that's all they have; a quarterback, 1.5 receivers, and a tight end. everyone else is a semipro player. it's aggravating as hell.
  • I listened to a short piece on line today by Steven A. Smith (sports pundit). He said this
    Chicago team is worse than the Lions that went 0-16 one season. He issued an SOS to all other NFL teams saying give up a #2 or #3 draft pick and save Justin Fields from this organization.
    Later, Dave S. Tucson, AZ (former Chicagoan for 63 years)
  • On any given Sunday (Thursday)....

Go Bears.
  • In memory of Dick Butkus. ....RIP.........
  • Kebmo, guess what team I watch? And it isn’t “da Bears”!! !@()*^&^%
  • ALCO said:

Kebmo, guess what team I watch? And it isn’t “da Bears”!! !@()*^&^%

don't tell me its the packers......

• No, Washington Commanders. You can thank me now…
  • you heard it here first. the chicago bears will win the superbowl in 2026.
  • did i say 2026? er....i meant to say 2036.
  • Hey Kevin, I did watch the game last night and they do SUCK!! However, look on the bright side, next year's draft they have a lot of top picks so maybe Poles will have learned how to draft better. We'll see.
  • Hell Kevin my 49er's are starting to stink up the stadium!! So don't feel bad!!

Jerry
  • once again the lowly bears found a way to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. a 12 point lead in the 4th quarter and they blow it. this one is totally on the coaching staff. more specifically, the offensive coordinator, whos balls shriveled up like raisins in the 4th quarter.
  • I’m a Commanders fan (used to live there). Walk a mile in my shoes! LOL
  • Yes we do suck, Kevin, and Fields actually played pretty well. This loss was not on him, but, I agree, time to change out the coaching staff. They are truly terrible.