visit sierrawestscalemodels.com

Old Glass house

On my layout there is a crossing that is controlled by a man who lives in the house nearby. All these railway staff had little gardens. So does mine. That's what I am working on now. I've build a small glass house for him. Not one of them brand new aluminium ones, but one that has survived some generations of use, and sometimes neglect......
Notice also the compost heap.

DSCN1665
DSCN1666
DSCN1670
DSCN1682
DSCN1690
DSCN1691
DSCN1693

Now I have to go back and water the young salads. ... :)

Comments

• Be sure the smiley is just a way to greet you guys. I try to be modest and hope the others enjoy my work as much as I did in building or creating it. No more no less.
  • Some spread the word of the Lord, others the wor(L)d of modelling. Thanks for the appreciation Ed.
  • edited July 2017
    A great looking model Robert, really nice subtle weathering and aging.
    compost bin is terrific.

Karl.A
  • Robert, you have got to get busy with a SierraWest Scale Model build...with your attention to detail and modeling skill, I'd love to see the results...beautiful work.
  • Robert, the building is great, but I also light the scenery very much also
  • Wonderful work Robert.

Robert has just ordered his first kit and it must travel from Texas to France so chill there boys. Robert has already said he will do a build thread.
  • Look at it from my side, it's like a child waiting for his new toy. But it is generally known, Boys will be boys. And inside, grown up men stay those boys. (that's what my wife always says ) ... ... But it's true. :wink: