visit sierrawestscalemodels.com

Elliott Moore

edited September 2014 in General News & Ramblings
Elliott Moore passed away last night at the age of 72 during a beautiful Northern California sunset. "E" was a wonderful father, grandfather, long time friend and award winning modeler. He will be dearly missed by many. I hope he found the peace he was seeking in his last days.

Comments

• edited September 2014
    Sad news to read, condolences to his family and friends.
    Elliot was a good modeler and friend to SW, building many test builds over the years.
    He and his build threads will be missed on the forums.

Karl.A
  • We miss you already, Elliot.

Jaime
  • I did not have the pleasure of meeting Elliott and only bantered back and forth with him on this forum a few times, but he appeared to be the type of person everyone enjoyed being around. His modeling skill and craftsmanship was well known throughout the fine scale modeling community. Without question, he will be missed. Ken
  • Very sad news indeed.

May he rest in peace.
  • Elliot
    You are in a better place now,Thank You for your time and your kindness over the years I will think of you often my friend.
    Carl Laskey
  • I met Elliot twice, once at a Mansfield show and once in St Louis when he had his daughter with him. There are some special people in this hobby, and Elliot was a real nice guy and a great character, as well as a fine modeller. Nice to remember he had many happy hours toiling away with Brett's kits.
    Malcolm
  • I was very saddened to hear of Elliott"s passing. It was his Essentials diorama in the Gallery that inspired me to build mine. There are a lot of good modelers out there but just a few great ones. Elliot was in the class of the best. The hobby has truly lost a pioneer and mentor. My sincere condolences to all, we shall miss his creativity.

Dave
  • So sorry to hear. I knew he was ill but not to this extent. It's nice to know that in his last few years he got great joy from Brett's models.
    My condolences to all who knew him,
    Joel