visit sierrawestscalemodels.com

Tractor repair shed-A mirror image

2»

Comments

• Bryan, just got to looking at the O Scale builds and I have got to pay more attention here as there are great things going on! What a humbling experience to see what a superb job you're doing on all fronts on such a big project. Good example of what to strive for...love the lights, great for nocturnal operating sessions...-K
  • Bryan, I love this. I am in total awe of everything and am at a loss to think what I'd single out. By any chance do you have any pictures of your power distribution board in place. I can see carry forward merit to that scheme for my own project.
    Respectfully,
    John
  • John I don't have a pic of the power board, sorry. I'll get pics next time.

I made all of my structures on dioramas and inserted them into the layout so each one that is lit has it's own power board and each one connects to 1 main power source. The way I installed them was to cut out an area under the diorama base which is easy if you build in layers...and on one I cut out an area in the plywood on the layout. I wired everything up on the workbench then moved it to the layout. Check the power, and if all works well I secure the board in the cut-out and secure it after permanently wiring power from underneath. Should I ever need to move it for whatever reason I only need to cut the power wires, move it and then reconnect the power.
  • Bryan looking real good. Some nice details and lighting.

Jerry