visit sierrawestscalemodels.com

Blacksmith Shop

After detailing Brett's awesome blacksmith shop detail set, I realized I had no way to display these amazing castings. I decided to create a small diorama with a blacksmith shop to highlight these castings. Then I saw Tom's superb blacksmith shop, giving me more incentive to do this. Well I finally got it done, even though it morphed into something a bit larger than originally anticipated, I hope it does justice to the blacksmith detail set Brett created. And, of course, the amazing TT which I just had to add as well. Thanks to all of you who have helped me become a better modeler. I hope you enjoy these pics.
_GML2405
_GML2412
_GML2418
_GML2420
Blacksmih_GML2429
_GML2438_GML2439

Comments

• Love it, very good modeling. You'll be giving lessons in no time.
  • Wonderful job!!

Jerry
  • I think you've created a wonderful diorama here with lovely scenes. Well done. !!!
  • Very nice the setting is great and the truck is so well done. .............
  • Wonderful, fantastic job. Really enjoy seeing everything come together.
  • Thank you all for your comments. I appreciate it greatly, especially coming from the modelers that all of you are. I look forward to learning more from all of you.
  • So much to take in. What a great way to display those fantastic 3d prints. Love the diorama.
  • Great idea. Awesome build. Super photos.
    Later, Dave S. Tucson, AZ
  • Well done
    Terry
  • That came out really nice....I'm incorporating mine into a mini layout and the tractor repair kit...
  • The Blacksmith 3D parts are truly awesome. You have made a great diorama incorporating them and many other details. Love what you have created! Thanks for posting.
  • Thank you all for your comments. I look forward to seeing what others do with these great blacksmith parts, but I'm really appreciative that the diorama has been so well received by so many of you great modelers. I look forward to seeing more modeling from all of you so I can strive to emulate your techniques and ideas. Thanks again.