visit sierrawestscalemodels.com

scenery vacuum

i bought the woodland scenics scenery vacuum several years ago, and on a scale of 1 to 10 i'd give it a -5. it's a total piece of crap, and mine in fact, has thankfully given up the ghost.
now fast forward to yesterday, when the amazon truck delivered this:;s
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08FY4M26Y?ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details&th=1

on a scale of 1 to 10 i give it a 15. its fantastic, and if you don't use it for anything else, its perfect for reusing landscaping materials. highly recommendeescpecially since its about the same price as the piece of shit it replaced.

Comments

• Thanks for the link, Kev….price isn’t bad…I think I could make use of one of those rascals
    Terry
  • it puts the woodland scenics vacuum to absolute shame. well worth it. you'll be glad you did. and it was charged when i got it and used it right out of the box.
    by the way, nice yellow box haul.
  • this vacuum is $6 cheaper than the WS vacuum, and the products aren't even in the same class. i'm pretty sure i bought the woodland scenics vacuum before the rise of amazon, but they're asking $26.00 for this crappy vacuum that doesn't suck, and i don't mean that in a flattering way.
  • So Kevin….how do you really feel about the WS vacumn? ;-))
  • it's on its way to the landfill
  • This is the most powerful small vacuum that I have ever had. Works very well while doing scenery and it is not that big. The filter is washable.
  • sdrees said:

This is the most powerful small vacuum that I have ever had. Works very well while doing scenery and it is not that big. The filter is washable.

i still haven't had to charge it either. ki love this thing! its perfect for our use.