visit sierrawestscalemodels.com

Hello From Ohio

Hello all, I have admired the SW kits for many years and now I have some in O Scale waiting to be built. I also have some of the extra detail parts, some of which have been painted and weathered. I really like the SW quality and look forward to building some dioramas. I will be reading the Forum to see what everyone is doing. Thank you for allowing me to join.

Comments

• Welcome John! This is a GREAT place to learn. Everyone is generous with their construction techniques.
  • Welcome aboard, John….glad to have you hanging out with us
    Terry
  • Welcome John, so glad you joined!
  • Welcome....you've come to the right place...
  • Welcome John. Your going to have a lot of fun on this forum. Bunch of great guys willing to give you any help you need.

Jerry
  • Welcome aboard John. Great place to learn and be inspired by some great modelling. Looking forward to seeing some of your work.
  • what everybody said! you're gonna love it here.
  • Welcome to the forum John, we look forward to following along with what you do.
    It's a great place to share our enjoyment of Brett's kits.

Enjoy!
  • Welcome John. Looking forward to seeing what you do with these wonderful kits.
  • Welcome amongst us John from Ohio... ( makes me think of that song from Neil Young...)

What you have are the best kits in the business, most fantastic detail parts and a super forum where everybody helps each other. So, you're good.... :wink:
  • Welcome aboard.

Was just in OH picking up my daughter from Miami
  • Hi John, welcome to this great community.
    We are all curious what your first kit will be?
  • Thank you all
  • From another Ohio modeler, welcome to the forum John.