visit sierrawestscalemodels.com

The Beaver Lumber Company

Comments

• Very nice recognition for your work Robert
  • Congrats, on the award and the article feature.
    I foresee many more wins and congratulations on the show tour.
  • Beautiful work Robert. You deserve the accolades. Randy
  • edited October 2022
    Nice Robert, I particularly like the comments in column one paragraph three…
    So how do you write “SierraWest Scale Models” in French?
  • it should be in the louvre.
  • Many thanks my friends !!
  • Fantastic news Robert. Thanks for sharing. Congratulations!
    Later, Dave S. Tucson, AZ
  • Photos of the Beaver Lumber Company are added in the Gallery ! Free visit 24/7 :)
  • Robert….so happy to see your work in the gallery section….all of the gallery photos are such a great reference tool.
    I see a great possibility of a published book there….just an idea
    Terry
  • I need a clinic in how you do all your scenery..... when I invision what I want to do and see this, it matches up perfectly!
  • Oh and congrats by the way!

• Been ' On the Road ' with the Beaver Lumber Company and won several first prizes with it !!!DSCN5727
  • are we supposed to be surprised by that? we're not......
    congratulations robert, i wish it could tour over here.
  • Well done, Robert
    Terry
  • edited March 2023
    Simply amazing work. Congratulations, well deserved.
  • edited March 2023
    Were you going to show us some over all pictures of your layout Robert? From what we see here it is amazing. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Check out page one of this thread!

Congrats Robert!
  • Well-deserved fantastic work. love to see a clinic on YouTube how you go about doing your scenery.
  • edited April 2023
    Congrats on the well deserved awards Robert. I'm sure it was fun out on the road and it's great to see your amazing work has been well rewarded and appreciated.
  • Congrats but not at all surprised!
  • Congratulations Robert.
    But who did ever doubt it??
    Will you be at the ExpoTrain in Walferdange this year?? I would really love to see your masterpiece in real life.
  • JenS, the next show will be april 15 / 16 .. Near Antwerp.

https://www.mobexpo.be/
  • Congrats! Very much deserved.....
  • Antwerp is a 3 hours trip from where I live, and it's my work free weekend. So maybe I will drop by.
  • JenS said:

Antwerp is a 3 hours trip from where I live, and it's my work free weekend. So maybe I will drop by.

imho it'd be worth 6 hrs in the car just to see it. :)

• edited April 2023

• what are the overall dimensions of the beaver lumber company? it appears you packed a ton of beauty in a small space robert. just beautiful!
  • edited April 2023
    The only dimension Robert gave on page 1 was 4meters long Kev (which is 13ft).
    He's in Europe so it might take a while for him to answer on the width, maybe 2ft ish at a guess.
  • edited April 2023
    Wow! That video really showcases that beautiful layout. I viewed it full screen on my computer and it really highlighted how detailed and beautiful it is.
  • It sure does Tom,
    Robert did an amazing job on this whole creation.
    I was really pleased to come across the video and be able to share it here.