visit sierrawestscalemodels.com

In Loving Memory of Joanne Engler

Our brother Mike Engler lost his beloved wife of 53 years Joanne yesterday. Lot's of love Mike, we're thinking about you and your family. Joanne was one of those special people and you knew it the second you met her! Such a wonderful, kind soul, you will be missed by many Joanne.

Comments

• So sorry for your loss, Mike
    Terry
  • I had the pleasure of meeting Joanne on one of my Motor Cycle trips she was very kind to me.
    Mike you are in my thoughts.........Carl.......
  • Mike, I'm so sorry for your loss.
    If you need anything we are here for you my friend.

Pappy
  • Thoughts and prayers for you and your Family, Mike.
  • Mike, This is a difficult time to be sure. You are in our thoughts and prayers.
  • Mike I'm so sorry for your loss. If you need anything my friend you know where to call.
    I'm sure God is taking good care of her.

Jerry
  • So sorry Mike.
  • edited November 2021
    So sorry for your loss Mike. She was a wonderful lady and it was my great pleasure to meet her.
    You are in my thoughts at this difficult time as I send my love and support to you my friend.
    My deepest sympathies to you and the family.
  • We are all here for you. Prayers for you and your family.....Rick
  • Mike, We are very sorry to hear of your loss. Our deepest condolences. Prayer for all in your family.
  • So sorry to hear Mike. Thinking of you and your family and nice to hear everyone was able to be by her side.
  • i'm so sorry for your loss mike.
  • Mike, so very sorry to hear about your loss. My sincere condolences to you and your family.
  • Mike, we are all so very sorry for your loss. My deepest condolences to you and yours.
  • Mike, so sorry to hear. Condolences to you and your family. Take care.
  • So very sorry for your loss..
  • Mike, I'm very sorry for your loss. Phil
  • Sorry to hear about your wife Mike.
  • So sorry for your loss Mike. Our modeling community is here to support you and pray for you.
  • So very sorry Mike.
  • So sorry for your loss Mike. My wife was diagnosed with terminal cancer a year ago, and given 3 years. She is on a new cancer medication, and we were told she could have a possible 2 year extension at least. We were definitely elated with that news. Take care every one.
  • Fingers crossed Dave I am a twelve year survivor and we never know what life has instore for us. .......Carl.......