visit sierrawestscalemodels.com

on30 annual

our pal robert has two big articles in this year's issue. his awesome sawmill and guys, the wait is over for his douglas fir tutorial!
for some reason white river publications sent me two copies although i'm pretty sure i only paid for one. that being said, i have an extra copy if anybody wants it.
message me.

Comments

• my extra copy has been claimed.
  • Excellent. Been wondering when they were going to start shipping these. Thanks for the heads up.
  • It took them so long to get it out???? I buy my copy..... off E-bay when I see it for Sale. I get it shipped FAST
  • It's on EBAY right now for 24.95 + 5.95 shipping.
    A bargain to say the least could have got it with free shipping from them!

Jerry
  • Jerry, That's who I bought mine from for the last 4 years I bought from this company I don't wait on white river no more!!! when I see it on E-bay then I buy it. FAST shipping with them because they have the mag In STOCK. I Like Fast Service
  • The problem is the US Postal Service, not White River
  • sdrees said:

The problem is the US Postal Service, not White River

i believe that's correct. the board of governors needs to boot dejoy.

• Because I just got mine yesterday nad I had a notice that it was mailed several weeks ago. and Robert's article are just great.
  • Thanks for the input on the delivery of the mag.

Slow, Fast, whatever, Robert's modeling and SierraWest kits being featured year after year make it a big time winner. Let's focus on that please.
  • admin said:

Slow, Fast, whatever, Robert's modeling and SierraWest kits being featured year after year make it a big time winner. Let's focus on that please.

Tru dat....
    I'm looking forward to finding a copy at some point.

I also heard on the grape vine that Mr Engler will be in print shortly in the Gazette, next month? so I'll be looking for that one too...
  • I believe I posted this comment on another thread and should not have.

Kevin, has nothing to do with the postal mail service...read below..
    Not sure why they have a problem there.

FYI,
    Quote from Ellen:
    The editor pushed back the production schedule three different times, as he wasn't finished. We have been shipping out copies all this week and should be finished by Tuesday or Wednesday of next.

This email was received 3 weeks ago.and still haven't received.
    Hanging in there!!

Thank you,
    Ellen Ezell
    White River Productions
    877-787-2467
  • I took care of the other post for you Chris,
    as Brett said above, fast or slow delivery, lets just focus on SWSM...
  • Sorry, going to zip my lip from now on. Just was helping out..:)
  • edited June 2021
    Going in hiding for a while...Have fun guys!!
  • Got mine also. A very good edition. Robert's articles are wonderful. I also like the one on brickwork and the tequila mini-layout.
  • Thanks guys, I am glad you enjoy them. But let's not forget it all starts with one hell of a kit.... :smile:

I 'm not supposed to tell you, but I'll do it anyway.... Next years On30 annual edition will feature a story of the, rather of my Blue Sky Company.... hehehehe... :blush:
  • sweet!
  • hmmmm, I wonder what the article will be about? Can't wait!
  • I guess we will have to start calling you Mr. Robert!
    Couldn't happen to a nicer person congratulations!

Jerry
  • Jerry said:

I guess we will have to start calling you Mr. Robert!
    Couldn't happen to a nicer person congratulations!

Jerry

Well said!

• edited June 2021
    Can't wait Robert!!

• edited June 2021
    Indeed Robert, the builds all start with an awesome kit from SWSM.
    You do however, have the ability, skill and talent to stamp your own feel on
    each one you build,
    I'm really looking forward to enjoying your next.
  • It has arrived! Excellent story to go with your superb model. Thank you Robert. The tree tutorial was also very well written. I hope to find time to give that a run one of these days.
  • Wow the Douglas Fir article I like the tree looks Great lots of time involved to do one tree.
  • My brother is sending me sage brush bushes from the Arizona desert that make great trees. Will keep you all posted if these work :smiley:
  • Pappy said:

My brother is sending me sage brush bushes from the Arizona desert that make great trees. Will keep you all posted if these work :smiley:

i bought some from scenic express, cuz my son in west texas doesn't have time to pick some up off the ground and send it to me.....

• I did the same Kevin... I got the big box.
    It's actually still sitting in my scenery closet untouched after about 12 years... ha.
    Maybe it's time to get it out and try some things on my current SW build/dio.
  • edited June 2021
    Scenic express has good stuff but not realistic trees as real as sage branches/bushes.
    just my opinion
  • Karl.A said:

I did the same Kevin... I got the big box.
    It's actually still sitting in my scenery closet untouched after about 12 years... ha.
    Maybe it's time to get it out and try some things on my current SW build/dio.

Holy tumbling weeds Batman!!

Jerry

• Did you see that Scenic Express is moving from Pennsylvania to Colorado. Pappy, Scenic Express provides the sage brush only. It's up to you to make the final product. Their really good. Phil