visit sierrawestscalemodels.com

Extra Extra read all about it from Sierra West

Just thought that some of you may want to read the paper that Brett put out years ago.

P1010579

P1010580

P1010581

P1010582

P1010583

P1010584

P1010585

P1010586

P1010587

P1010588

P1010589

P1010574

P1010575

I hope that you enjoy reading the paper.
Carl.

Comments

• Thank you Carl. Did not know about this.
    Mitch
  • Cool stuff Carl...AND Brett! I knew these were around and have one issue myself. Brett should re-print these for his student body.

I get the feeling that you plugged in Eureka Carl as indication of your next build??
  • You are welcome Mitch.
    Ken what issue do you have?
    Eureka a nice place in Northern Ca
  • I used to have extra copies of all my old newsletters except number one. With my divorce and several moves I might have tossed them in the trash.... I need to look and see what I have. I have always had an active website but back in the day many of my customers were internet illiterate and thus not online... no comment... I used these SWNEW! newsletters as a way to announce new kits... Very effective back in the day! Used to sit at the kitchen table and label and stamp hundreds a couple times a year. Can't even imagine doing that today!
  • Yes I do it all of thr time they are called BILL'S
  • edited February 2017
    Carl, I have "Number Eighteen" featuring Quincy Salvage.
  • Those are great. Thanks for sharing them.
  • Thank's for looking.

Carl
  • The good old days when Brett would sit at the kitchen table.
    With a ice cold beer and a cigar!!
    Gone forever!!

Jerry
  • wow, that's a blast from my past... makes me smile.
  • Cool I like having Paper... I have lot's of articles I cut out of the Gazette and other mag's going back to the 70's sorted them all out that was a big pain and time consuming... cut them up a couple years ago.
  • boy was i ever late to the party
  • kebmo said:

boy was i ever late to the party

but we still love you bro!
  • aw, thanks boss.
  • aw thanks.....co worker.