visit sierrawestscalemodels.com

SierraWest Featured in the Sept/Oct Narrow Gauge Gazette

Hey Gang,

Our very own Brett Gallant and SierraWest were featured in this month's Narrow Gauge Gazette.
Congrats on the Glowing Article!

For those of you that dont describe to this publication, here it is.

Happy Reading...

Cover

Page1

Page2

Page3

Comments

• I haven't received my issue yet! Had noted the series of articles featuring various manufacturers of craftsman structure kits and products and knew SWSM would receive its due! More innovation and quality products over the past 22 years than could be imagined!
  • Just received my Gazette and read the article. It was full of history and very complimentary. Sierra West is one of my favorite subjects and I am glad this article was written.
  • This could not happen to a nicer guy. Not just for his kits but for being a great friend.

Jerry
  • Just got my copy. ...................Carl
  • Thanks for the very kind words! I am very honored to have Charlie Getz authoring this article in a magazine that has provided me with so much inspiration over the years...
  • Still waiting for my issue and can't wait to read the article. It's nice to be recognized for something well done. You deserve it. Your ads, kits and techniques were such a major influence on my model making and still are today. If you look at my builds it clearly shows. Hats off to you and thank you!
  • Got mine yesterday. Good article.
  • Just received GAZETTE. Excellent tribute to Brett....well done mate
  • Very nice write-up.
    Brett, "Maui, Na ka oi"

Dave S. Tucson, AZ