visit sierrawestscalemodels.com

merry christmas

to all my modeling pals at the sierra west forum, i would like to wish all of you a very merry christmas/hannukah, and a prosperous new year.

Comments

• Thank You Kevin and the same to you as well.
  • back at you all!
  • Hope everyone has a wonderful day!
  • Have a great day everyone. My girls are in town and they were fighting last night. What would a holiday be without some yelling and crying? Just like old times.
  • Everyone have a wonderful Christmas Day!!

Jerry
  • A lurker and a learner here. Merry Christmas.
    Bob
  • I was in Montana the last few days when it was -40! But we’re traveling home today and it’s +40. Happy Holidays to all!
  • Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanza or Happy Festivus….whatever suits you, have a great time with family and friends
    Terry
  • Merry Christmas to one and all.....
  • Merry Christmas everyone!
  • brownbr said:

Have a great day everyone. My girls are in town and they were fighting last night. What would a holiday be without some yelling and crying? Just like old times.

warms the cockles doesn't it? i'm spared til later today.
  • ALCO said:

I was in Montana the last few days when it was -40! But we’re traveling home today and it’s +40. Happy Holidays to all!

we've had cold (-4 with 30 mph winds), but not quite that cold. my little dog doesn't wanna go outside! she's a trooper though and goes out with alot prompting.
    it's supposed to be 47 here by friday. weather's crazy.
  • Merry Christmas to all here! Happy modeling in the new year!
  • Merry Christmas everyone. Spent yesterday with my wife's children and grandchildren. Had a nice time. Well, I hate to bust your bubles, it is 71 in Tucson today.
  • Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night.
    I hope you all had a good day. Best wishes.
  • Merry Christmas to all of you. May the lights shine prosperous on you and the ones you love!
  • edited December 2022
    i gave my wife an original matisse for christmas and hung it up today. what do you guys think?
    matisse
  • okay, i wasn't truthful. theo painted it and my wife loved it so much that theo's mom had it framed and gave it to her for christmas.
  • If your wife liked it then you are good to go ...........
  • 3 thumbs up to Theo
  • they live in lincoln park, so he's in a pretty elite school system, and they have some pretty advanced programs. theo refers to this painting as his matisse period. i almost busted out laughing when he said it, then i googled matisse. pretty darn good.
  • well that's just wonderful!