visit sierrawestscalemodels.com

Hi all! New member from Houston, Tx, Randy Hoover. I am a late comer to craftsman kit having recently switched to HO and HOn3 from N scale. Currently working on a new layout with dual gauge track and stumbled upon SWSM looking for a sawmill. I have two kits in the queue to build and I am on the list for the Locomotive and Service Shops and the rerelease of the Twin Mills at Deer Creek. Browsed through the forum and found lots of good hints and tips so I thought I would join,

Comments

• edited December 2022
    Great to have you join us Randy.

You have definitely found the best forum to discuss and enjoy the absolute best kits available.

There is a fantastic group of modellers and members here who are willing to share and enjoy the journey with you.

Welcome to the Forum,
    you already have some great kits and we look forward to following your progress with them.

Enjoy !!
  • Welcome. This is a great, very helpful forum. I can't wait to see what you do as we follow your build.
  • Welcome to the group….you’ll find yourself in a bunch of real friendly modelers here.
    Terry
  • Nice having you along.
  • Welcome aboard. Great place to learn
  • Glad you have joined this site....lots of good info from all concerned...
  • Great to have you here Randy! It’s an amazing place with superkind and helpful people so I’m sure you will like it. Very curious about your work as well!
  • Welcome Randy amongst us !! And like Karl said, No better kits to be found !!!
  • Welcome aboard
  • yeah, this is the place to be. welcome.
  • Great to have you here. Welcome!
  • Welcome Randy.
  • Glad you joined the group.

Jerry
  • Welcome! Looking forward to what you build. Lots of very good information here.
  • Randy Welcome to the forum. I joined a little less than a year ago. I am now working on my second build and could not be happier with all the comments and help I have receive from the great modelers in this group. Best wishes with your builds. Randy