visit sierrawestscalemodels.com

RIP Roger Malinowski

edited November 2022 in Off-Topic Forum
Heard word that Roger Malinowski owner of Stoney Creek Design has lost his battle with cancer and passed. Roger was a great guy and had many a great conversation with him at many train shows. He had some great kits and roofing materials...he will be missed in the hobby....

Comments

• That is sad news he was a very kind and help anytime I would have a Question I use Pan Pastels all of the time so .....Thank you Roger..........
  • Roger was a genuinely good guy, I had the pleasure of enjoying many good times with him. He will be sadly missed by myself and many others.
  • Another great in the modeling world that I did not have the opportunity to get to know. Sad news.
  • A sad day for the Modeling World. He will be missed by all of us in the hobby!

Jerry
  • So sorry to hear. He was a really nice guy and produced some great models.
  • Another great modeler I’ve heard much about but never had the pleasure of meeting
    Terry
  • Was just in the shop last night...and was moving some stuff around....came across this base stone foundation for a small engine house he was going to produce as a kit....and never did.....it was at the Milwaulkee NNG.....he said here play around with this...and see what it turns into.....(after the Tank and Shed LOL)
  • Another great modeler I’ve heard much about but never had the pleasure of meeting
    Terry

same here terry.