visit sierrawestscalemodels.com

In the Gallery !

Hi guys, as much as I take inspiration from your builds, I offer you to take some from my builds. Brett has been so kind to invite me into his Gallery. Even with a dedicated page!!

I present all of my Sierra West work here . From the early and first modest Dueling Shacks, till the great elaborate kits such as the O scale Sawmill Project ( the Mother of all Builds ) and the Blue Sky Company. All these kits are equally good and fantastically conceived.

So let me invite you to take a look and get inspired . ( the entrance is free !! :) )

Comments

• A well deserved place of honor among some great modelers
    Terry
  • outstanding! i'm going there now.
  • just got back. you can always tell one of robert's builds..... the sawmill and blue sky are amazing.
  • Great to hear Robert...most prolific Gallery Page to date, congratulations! So nice to see all your SWSM work in one place.
  • Hey Robert, I just visited your gallery page and this stuff is freakin' unbvelievable. I've seen the other gallery pages many times, but it's so nice to see some new pages. I see why Brett dedicated some pages to your modeling. Congratulations. It is truly awesome modeling and a great teaching vehicle for all of us. Thanks so much for these pics.
  • Seabee says it all. All Time Hall of Famer without question!
  • Great to be able to view your outstanding work. Will be perusing it often for inspiration.
  • Robert your work is just so wonderful. Coloring, details all in the right places.

Jerry
  • Robert,

I am glad Brett put the pictures of your models in his gallery. They are an inspiration for aspiring modelers but also a daunting task trying to emulate them.

Congratulations, well deserved.

• thanks Brett for putting Roberts pictures in the Gallery. Now, I don't have to go allover the place to find pictures of his work.
  • Robert, these are some of the best models and model photos I have ever seen. My next build is the rigging shed. I have your rigging shed thread on my desk top and plan to refer to it often. The tree in your Blue Sky build is supper. Randy
  • Well Deserved...
  • Thank you guys for the appreciation.. And for those who are building these kits, I've posted many, many photos of the constructions in the O scale builds.
  • edited July 2022
    So good to see several of your builds of these great kits all in one place.

Another accomplishment to be featured in the galleries with some other great modellers' work.
    It's wonderful to see your individual and unique interpretation of these kits, it's an inspiration to us all.
  • Robert,

Great to see you in print again in the 2022 ON3 Annual. But even better to have your photos here on the SWSM Forum where we can save them to our computers and enlarge them to enjoy.

Later. Dave S., Tucson, AZ
  • Robert.
    A great accomplishment so be very proud. Some of us just dream about that.......Carl...