visit sierrawestscalemodels.com

The Line Side Shed

Looks like another winner Brett, is this a re-release? Nice simple yet good looking kit, the tool, wood cutters, rigging and line Side sheds are small but strangely cool for some reason, you could build a substantial scene just around these little guys.

Todd

Comments

• Looks like another winner Brett.
    I think this will be on my buy list for sure.
  • Thanks Todd and Alan,
    it really is another great little kit from Brett and a lot of fun to build.

This is not a re-release Todd, it is an entirely new kit, from the groundfoam up.

Karl.A
  • Just acquired the tool shed recently (O Scale). Looks like I have to add this new guy to my list....
  • Looking at the photos of the O scale vs. HO scale versions of the kit, are the doors on the HO version a bit shorter than the O scale? The proportionality of door to wall looks a bit different to me.
  • Just scaled them a bit differently.... overall size, proportion, etc....
  • Approximately when will the HO version start shipping?
  • Monday.... lasers are humming away!
  • Might consider adding a photo of it to the HO scale offerings page; the O scale version is listed.
  • edited January 2012
    I just order the line shed yesterday for my second kit from Sierra West---these kits are the best I've seen and provide hours of relaxation during their construction. And they just look outstanding on the layout. Can't wait for this second kit to arrive---that and some more snow as we're having a mild winter here in Montana.
    Wayne
  • Finished my Line Side Shed yesterday. I really had a lot of fun and enjoyment, its a great kit although finding a spot for all the castings was challenging. I downloaded pictures in the RRL forum's 2 month anniversary challenge.

Mark M