visit sierrawestscalemodels.com

Veterans Day Today

Thank a Veteran today if you know one or see one Today

Comments

• Ooh Raa…thanks Craig…a real honor to serve our great country
    Terry
  • anchors aweigh....
  • USMC 6 years.
  • Thank you all for your service, something we don't say enough.

An interesting book for Veteran's Day is "Mended Wings" - check it out on Amazon. One of the pilots interviewed for the book was on the radio this morning and was incredibly interesting.
  • USAF 4 years!

God Bless all who served before and after us!!

Jerry
  • Thanks to all the veterans for everything and protecting our country!
  • usn 3 years
  • Thank you all who have or do serve.
  • Army 4 years
  • Northern I corps
    Quang Tri Province
    Republic of Vietnam 1969
  • I remember back in the 60's my dad dragged me over the the draft board during the Vietnam war. Got registered and was declined due to me being married young and with a daughter. Have many friends who went to that war and many died.
    I think of my fallen friends often
  • I volunteered right after Highschool the Vietnam war was still going on lots of people I knew never made it back Home. Went In as a combat Engineer and latter became and did things to this day I can't talk about. I dont regret serving this Great country.
  • The story's that a few of my friends that served in the Army in Nam in fire fights on ground were insane and to this day have bothered them and me. Worst war ever.
    Afghanistan war may be worst.
    Again, love your Veterans and give them a hug and let them know we will support them for ever!
  • We should recognize and thank those that have and are serving our country 365...