visit sierrawestscalemodels.com

THE EUREKA SPRINGS BOILER HOUSE ALONG WITH THE ENGINE HOUSE.

FIRST OF ALL I WANT TO THANK RICK FOR THIS KIT.
I WILL ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS THAT YOU MAY HAVE.

I USED A PLASTIC FILE INSERT TO REDUCE THE WHITE GLAIR OF THE TEMPLATES THAT WORKED WELL AND THEY ARE EASY TO CLEAN .

P1030751

P1030754

P1030818

P1030792

P1030812

P1030814

P1030824

P1030821 (1)

P1030827

P1030826

P1030828

I STILL HAVE TO INSTAL THE GUY WIRES ON THE STACK AND LOTS OF OTHER THINGS........CARL......

Comments

• I'm so busy soaking it all in I never noticed the need for the guy wires on the stack. Incredible work as usual. Thanks for sharing. Happy to see it built....Rick
  • A very simple kit but done in a very professional way. Very well done. Your scenery work is superior and really gives me some great ideas. Thanks for sharing. Phil
  • Carl, I have always admired this kit. It has been available in O Scale but not HO recently. I have seen some HO available on ebay. I really like how you incorporated in into the engine house diorama. Great work!
  • Fantastic Carl, just a wonderful piece of work!
  • Carl wonderful work!! You nailed it. Glad to see you back at the bench!!

Tom I don't think Brett ever made this one in O-Scale. I might be wrong bit I don't think so!

Jerry
  • Great job, buddy

Terry
  • Carl, you've done a great job on this one. Just love the shabby ambiance.
  • A great addition.
  • Carl, fantastic work! send more pics if you can!
  • Haven't seen these kits modeled together very often, really enjoy seeing them together!
  • I WOULD LIKE TO THANK EVERYONE IT WAS A FUN KIT THERE IS MORE WORK TO BE DONE.
    I MAY HAVE TO CHANGE TO O SCALE I HAVE MD SO WE SHALL SEE NO PUN INTENDED.
  • Carl, HO builder here. More challenging by far in HO but I do as will like O scale at times.
    Great work!!
  • Beautiful diorama. great detailing.
  • Thank's Joel.
  • Fantastic work Carl!!