edited September 2021 in General News & Ramblings
Pictures taken by Jaime

Just click on conventions.

http://www.narrowperspective.com/

Jerry

Comments

• I liked Lou Sassi O scale layout
  • Wow I'm the only one to comment !!!
  • I took the long detour to see Lou Sassi's layout. It was an extra 3 hour drive, but well worth it.
    I was humbled taking 2nd place in dioramas and my neighbor took 2nd place in favorite trains.
    Jaime takes super photos for sure, but still better in person....Rick
  • Thanks for the two who commented.

I thought there would at least be a few tanks from the guys!
    Next time I won't go to the trouble.

Jerry
  • I just checked out the website and the photos. Great work to be seen there. Rick, in my opinion, you could have taken the first place as well. There is that little 'extra' in your diorama that I couldn't find in the one that took first place. Anyway, super work and congrats.
  • I thought your time was well spent and enjoyed the photos
  • LHS said:

I thought your time was well spent and enjoyed the photos

Agreed!
  • I really liked what Jaime did on his site with all the pictures he took at the 2021 narrow gauge conv I believe he does that every year. If i remember right he did the same thing every year on RLF
  • JERRY.
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME JAIME IS A GOOD MAN E HAS BEEN DOING THIS AS LONG AS I CAN REMEMBER.
    HE HAD TAKEN QUITE A FEW PICTURES OF MY LOGGING & TRACTOR REPAIR SHED IT WAS NEXT TO A VERY LARGE 0 SCALE DISPLAY MADE IT LOOK LIKE N SCALE. ..C/L....
  • Jerry thanks for posting the link to Jaime's website. I have looked at it every year he has had the site and it is especially great when like this year I couldn't attend the convention. At all of the conventions he attends Jaime spends a lot of time taking photos he shares with us on this forum and others. Big thanks to him!
  • Jaime has devoted many hours to photographing the conventions. I am sure many of you can picture him sitting in a hotel hallway with his MacBook getting the pics uploaded. Thank you jaime for your devotion to our hobby! He's a pretty decent dude as well, hah!