visit sierrawestscalemodels.com

Live on You Tube - TONIGHT!

edited May 2021 in Off-Topic Forum
our lord of the sticks will be a guest on art fahie's "first monday" show. look for it. i'm pretty sure it's gonna be on you tube. brett, if you have any details please share.

Comments

• 7:00 pm
  • no comment
  • edited April 2021
    Thanks for the info Kev, I'll be tuning in for sure, it should be a great conversation.
    I'll be looking forward to getting some insights and opinions from both of these good friends.
    It will be great to hear them both sharing ideas, info and thoughts.
  • edited May 2021
    So Lord of the Sticks huh... ok then!

Tonight at 7pm Eastern, I am on around 7:30ish, be sure to check-in.

Go to the Bar Mills Models You Tube page.
  • so thats 6 for us right ?
  • yup, 6 Central
  • Tuning in...
  • Their May 1st show is already available on their site.
    Have built quite a few of their kits before I found SW.
    I still have two of their limited addition kits to build.
  • typical me. I cant find it on youtube.
  • edited May 2021
    Here you go Emery,

*****Edit: *****
    video starts 15 min late due to tech probs on their end.

Brett starts at 40 minutes into video.
  • edited May 2021
    Dang, I thought it would just post the link, but hey...
  • thanks Karl. It was my work computer blocking it. I started my dinosaur and found it.
    Appreciate the help sir.
  • Anytime Emery, always glad to help out...
  • Brett, you did good my friend.
  • Thanks Chris!
  • Great job, Brett. My favorite kit developer chatting with a long-standing acquaintance of mine in the NE in the same business. Some really interesting tidbits!!! Art and I have had some interesting discussions over the years but I don't know him as well I've got to know you.
  • Loved your insight and of course now we are also waiting for the HO sawmill. LOL
  • Agree goat, the HO sawmill would be great but keep in mind the wood I believe is another cost. But I can care less!! I just want to build all of Brett's kits... :smiley:
  • It was nice of you to get a haircut for the show!!

You did a great job. But boy did you open a can of worms saying your going to do the Sawmill in HO. I hear the phone ringing now when is it going to be!!

Jerry
  • lord of the sticks is what art called you. of course i wasn't able to watch it last night because i had a meeting/election to run, but i plan on watching it tonight.
  • change of plans. i just watched it. you're a handsome devil....
    i'm jazzed for some 3d printed details!
  • edited May 2021
    Would have been nice if he had gotten your company name correct! Lol... I googled SWM and it gets you there reasonably well!
  • Brett, great interview! Like how you are not afraid to embrace technology to improve the hobby.
  • Nicely done. Two companies with a different approach to the medium. Art is an interesting guy. I've spoken with him at many shows and have several of his kits in the stash. I'm eagerly awaiting the HO scale 3D printed oil bottles.
  • I clicked on Karl’s link above and got 5 minutes of zzzzzzzz bar piano music. LOL. Did I come out ahead?
  • .they were having tech difficulties and started 15 min late.
    Brett starts at about 40 min
  • Good to see the Man in person... Agree with the top 3... The Sawmill is the Mother of all kits.... :smiley:
  • I really enjoyed the interview and seeing Brett. Thanks for posting. Phil
  • The video didn't work for me just heard music nothing else ??? Oh well.
  • Crag....the music lasts for a good while...either scroll ahead or just wait it out
    Terry