visit sierrawestscalemodels.com

Film on YouTube of my layout and the Sawmill

For those who would be interested in this.. The sawmill starts at app. 7 min.

enjoy

Comments

• A wonderful layout.
  • i have no words. we need new ones.....
  • kebmo said:

i have no words. we need new ones.....

Agreed!
  • edited January 2021
    Wow, that is unbelievably beautiful and so realistic.
  • Well done, Robert
    Terry
  • Once again Robert is taking pictures of a real sawmill and trying to tell us it is a model.

Seriously though, beautiful work and a great example of what a modeler can accomplish. The common thread amongst great modelers is their sense of color. You have that as we say in spades.
  • That is one impressive layout! One of the most realistic I've seen. Beautiful countryside!
    Love it!!

Jerry
  • I agree with everyone
  • edited January 2021
    Amazing work Robert, always loved the european scenery and layout style. the sawmill is incredibe it makes me want to redo my sawmill, but damn, three times is enough... its ALOT of wood that you perfected beautifully.
  • Outstanding! Thanks for sharing your beautiful work!
  • edited January 2021
    The BEST, my friend. The music is like out of a Jacques Tati movie.
  • Robert, what a legacy of your great crafting skills and hard and dedicated work. Hopefully, you give lots of tours of your layout because the world needs to see your work. Unbelievable!! Phil
  • Thanks my dear modeling friends for your appreciation.
  • Really cool to see your builds fit into place on your layout....nicely done...
  • edited January 2021
    Simply amazing layout, your motive and rolling stock are so unique and so well done.

Love the Tool Shed so nicely detailed and of course your Sawmill is incredible...
  • and the academy award for set design goes to.........
  • fantastic modelling, really like the sky lights on the sawmill, great idea and very effective
  • No surprise the entire layout is up to you incredible standards. Looking forward to more of the same.
  • Absolutely stunning.