visit sierrawestscalemodels.com

Layout by Steve Austin

Ran across this O Scale layout from Steve Austin and wanted to share the picture...

Image1

Comments

• Just fantastic! Love the rail trucks or whatever you call them. Very unique. Do you have more pictures Alan?
  • saw this posted on fb and knew I recognized that structure on the right. Great scene! Love the rolling stock.
  • Hey Steve! Hows your loyout coming? Yeah, this was the only photo on facebook of his layout...
  • edited January 2021
    What a great scene. Does anyone on this forum know Steve Austin and would be willing to encourage him to join the SWSM Forum (if he is not already a member) to post more photos and descriptions of his work?

Later, Dave S. Tucson, AZ
  • Dave, I am already a member of the forum. Things are going very slow these days on the layout as I try to figure out the scenery, so there haven't been many pictures lately.
  • Steve Drees,

My bad! I should have been more specific and said "Steve Austin" in my massage above.. That message has been edited and I also sent you a personal message.

Later, Dave S. Tucson, AZ
  • Great little scene, thanks for sharing.
    I'd kinda like to learn to do that style of modelling some day,, very Nolan, Revelia, Australian.
    I'm guessing Steve is Australian judging by the style of the trees.
    Very nice.
  • What an awesome scene. Thank you for sharing Steve's modeling with us.